SunBurnt Summer Naturally Social Media Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THESE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY. The SunBurnt Summer Naturally Social Media Sweepstakes is only open to those who, as of the start date, are (a) residents of the U.S.; and (b) who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is SunBurnt, owned by Quest Products LLC, 8201 104TH Street, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram. The Sponsor reserves the right to market to participants and offer future discounts and promotions. The Sponsor will not sell any lists or provided them to Facebook, Instagram or outside parties.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 9:30AM Pacific Daylight Saving Time (“PDT”) on 5/29/2021 and ends at 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PDT”) on 7/31/2021 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER. There are two ways to enter:
- Via Facebook: Follow @SunBurnt. During the Entry Period, share a photograph of your favorite summer activities. Entrants must include the hashtag: #summernaturally
- Via Instagram: Follow @muchmorethanaloe. During the Entry Period, upload a photograph of 'how you summer' to your Instagram account (your Instagram profile settings must be set to public during the Sweepstakes Period and for twenty (20) days thereafter). Posts must include the hashtags: #summernaturally
Only entries submitted via the methods above are eligible. Entries submitted via any other method, will NOT be accepted. Entries must be received no later than the close of the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person per day per method of entry. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified.
- must be the original and sole creation of the submitting entrant, and all right, title and interest including but not limited to, the copyright in any entry, must be owned solely by the submitting entrant;
- may not have been submitted in any other competition and may not have been published;
- may not infringe upon any third party's rights, including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademark, or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is or may be considered defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray or depict any person, product or entity in a false light;
- may not violate any law, rule or regulation;
- may not contain any virus, bugs, or other deleterious material; and
- may not contain inappropriate content, for example but not limited to, sexual content, profanity, defamatory statements, words or symbols widely considered offensive to individuals of any certain race, ethnicity, religious, sexual orientation or socioeconomic groups, threats to any person, place, business, or group. Each entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry complies with all of those conditions. Any non-complying entry will subject the entrant to disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By submitting an entry, entrant grants Sponsor a worldwide, royalty free license in any and all media, now known or hereafter created, to copy, prepare derivative works, and distribute the entrant’s entry materials. Entrants hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the entrant’s entry, in its sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are incomplete or inaccurate whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. All entry information, if submitted, become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting an entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, and that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any entry you submit.
In the event of a dispute as to an entrant’s entry, the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if that person is otherwise eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the winning entrant may be deemed ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) Grand Prize potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about mid-August from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. All entries must be marked public in privacy settings to be considered. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of the Sponsor to contact the potential winner after reasonable effort, or failure of potential winner to respond within one day of first attempted notification, will result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and requests of Sponsor during the verification process. The potential winner will be notified by notice on social platform, direct message on social platform and/or email.
A PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER, IS NOT A WINNER OF A PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prize), which are final and binding in all respects.
- PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize Winner will be eligible for a $800 gift card for HipCamp an online marketplace company that offers outdoor stays and camping experiences via a website and mobile app, https://www.hipcamp.com/en-US/about#our-values/ and a $700 gift card with American Airlines.
Prize must be accepted as awarded, and prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value, in the event of unavailability of the advertised prize. If potential winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of eligible entrants. All details of the prize not set forth herein will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All entrants and entries are subject to verification prior to the awarding of a prize, as are the eligibility, age and other claims of/information provided by a potential prize winner.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award the prize at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- RELEASE. By entering, each entrant forever, fully and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, affiliates, Sweepstakes partners and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and Facebook, Inc., Instagram, LLC, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for:
- incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete or misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified;
- technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service;
- unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes;
- printing, typographical, electronic or human errors, which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s websites by a hypertext link.
DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that:
any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction;
- any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and
under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Arizona, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are available at https://sunburnt.com/privacy-policy
SunBurnt Summer Naturally Social Media Sweepstakes
For use only with promotional and informational materials (including online splash and entry pages).
- These abbreviated rules and commentary are not to be included with hard copy or electronic versions of the Full Official Rules, and should be separated before use, copying, posting, etc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The SunBurnt Summer Naturally Social Media Sweepstakes begins 9:30AM Pacific Daylight Saving Time (“PDT”) on 5/29/2021 and ends at 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PDT”) on 7/31/2021 (the “Entry Period”). Open to residents of the U.S.United States. who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence. Sponsored by SunBurnt, owned by Quest Products, Inc LLC. For official rules and other Sweepstakes details, https://sunburnt.com